EVERY HVAC SHOP SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN CNC PLASMA CUTTING SYSTEM
CNC Plasma cutting has revolutionized the HVAC Industry. There is now an automated solution to maximize your production and your efficiency. Up until recently, HVAC Fabricators would draw, cut and shape all the duct work by hand, usually by a trained tinsmith. With todays technology, your shop would see the benefits immediately of integrating a TrackerCNC HVAC Solution for your business
NITRO 4’ X 8’
Hypertherm PMX45XP power supply – cuts up to ½” Mild steel
TURN KEY SYSTEM which includes:
4×8 Nitro Table with Pro podium stand
ProNest “Nesting Software”
Hypertherm PMX45XP power supply
$ 26,995.00 FOR A COMPLETE, FULLY ASSEMBLED, HVAC SYSTEM.
Financing Available – $1 Down $528.00/Month OAC
As a Hypertherm OEM reseller, we highly recommend their Design2Fab Software. This software will give you a library of standard shapes where all you do is input dimensions on a 3D Layout, verify, then flatten to 2D and start cutting immediately. Speed, efficiency, limited waste will add to your bottom line as soon as your start cutting.
Design2Fab® sheet metal layout software makes it easy to create HVAC duct, mechanical, kitchen, industrial, roofing, and other specialty fitting layouts. Engineered to dramatically reduce the time it takes to develop and lay out flat patterns, Design2Fab gives sheet metal fabricators, HVAC shops, and MEP contractors the ability to create complex custom fitting layouts in minutes, rather than hours. Design2Fab also helps ensure perfect fit-up when installing parts in the field, contributing to increased productivity and lower operating costs – so you’ll be able to accomplish more, while increasing profitability!
The Hypertherm difference
Brought to you by the cutting experts with 50 years of experience and more than 160 cutting technology related patents to their name.
Ease of use
Even a beginner to the sheet metal trade can immediately start making fittings with a complete range of templates.
Export patterns to DXF for automated cutting, export to HPGL for printing to a plotter, or lay out patterns manually using XY or triangulation points.
Design2Fab is the only software offering integration to Hypertherm ProNest® nesting software, delivering SureCut™ technology.
Comprehensive fitting design
· Extensive fittings library with unlimited customization
· 3D view verification of fittings
· 2D layout view of pattern fitting
Simplified job set-up
· Job manager for multi-level zones
· Copy fitting or zone
· Fully customizable shop standards
· Based on SMACNA and DIN standards
· Custom seam and joint types
· Custom list of liners, wrap, sealant, stiffeners, vanes, and hangers
· Shear list – blank sizes calculated
· Fitting list – quick list of fittings in job
· Detail list – shop ticket format shows fitting, details, and dimensions
· Cleat list – lists cleats to fabricate and organizes them by type, size, etc.
· Liner list – lists lining to cut for fabricated parts by type, size, and dimension for each pattern piece
· Pattern fabrication
· FabSheet with patterns
· Metal piece usage
· Wrap usage
· Vane piece
· Hanger piece
· Stiffener piece
Choice of output
· DXF export for nesting and automated cutting
· HPGL export for printing and manual cutting